Friday, October 24, 2008

How to start my Life Again


This is my First Blog, I want to Thank Ms. Danielle for making this Account.. I really love this girll, she's one of a kind, actually she's one of my angel and she knows that.

There are alot of things that bothers me ryt now, how will i start my life again,wat will i do to make my life meaningful?How can i be enuf?How can i forget things that hurts me?Is it the right time to trust again?Is it woth it?Let me give you a Hint why der are alot of questions in my mind ryt now.. I'm in the middle of a bridge wer in i have to make decisions.. Decisions that can MAKE or BREAK me. And if I crossed that bridge.. will i be HAPPY?? wen i Get Out of that BOX can i make sure that i can be the girl they expect me to be..will i make them proud? or i'll be a big disappointment!

How do I start, well..during my college days. I'm eager to prove something..that I'm not the girl they expect me to be! well honestly my life was boring.. i'm a loner during my highskul days.. I'm a dramatic piece of Shit, I make things complicated... Ive got easily affected by someone.. Like everybody else i want to be different.. During that time i was so In love with Love..I want to be in love.. I want to be LOved.. I believe in Fairy Tales,Forever and Happy Endings! I had ALot of Flings,special wahtever in my life.. But 1 day I got tired and i told myself that i have to be in serious or else..i will build an image that i will regret forever..I dowanna go on into details anymore,,wen I have time...well maybe i can share it wid you..but for the min time,.Let me be the master of my decisons!

1 comment:

D.L. Verzosa said...

ms.gracie... i love you... and it is my pleasure to create a blog for you.. hehehe:)