Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Memories From the PAST..


It's been 10 months of love,hurt,tears and joy...A rollercoaster ride for the both of us..as i read his first message i realize wer not really just lovers..wer best friends...i can still remember how much i cried wen 1 of my best friend leaves the country...damn...i feel so alone...and know wat...his there..every second of the day,,,his been my best buddy...my pillow...weheheh and his been my everyday routine...his first message was...this,,,

SUBJECT: Psssttt!!

i know ur not gonna be fine when she leaves,but lets put things to considerations,distance is only distance but the fact that she loves you a lot is enough for her to comeback.time will tell but still its the bond that makes you 3 who you are,loneliness always sinks in but lets make it a postive one,im always be here for you whenever wherever you need me,just a buzz away,d p sya ppnta s mars kaya pa natin abutin un aight!cheer up bunz love you aight!



touchy...his been there through my every day life...wen im mad,sad,happy...well i guess God gave him to me...his my gift...I really appreciate every moment that his beside me...


someone told me.. Y him?? maybe if i cud show how much he loves and cares for me...u woudn't ask why..I recall at the 25 of December last year... wer together...i got confused...wer gonna go to church..he said...hmmmm...weird...coz dis guy never goes there,,,hahahha....(GROTO lucban)...wheewwww...unforgetable place... soooo happy bak then... He hold my hand..and kissed it... and talk to God... Promise that he will take care of me...and love me forever...AWTZ!!! T_T...


in that day...i told myself..that i'min love wid him...and im gonna keep him and take good care of him...for as long as i live...

...messages....

ang primary ko tngnnn mo.......ikaw lng mmhalin ko khit ano mngyri ha........sirain mn ng kung cno asshole cla.....magtae mhal kta nyhahahhahaha....love u asawa ko


its always u that makes me smile.....remember this no one can replace u i owe u my life...needless to sya that my love for you is so deep i love you so much


tnx for noticing me...tnx for giving me a smile...tnx for brightening my day...tnx for the commitment..tnx for not giving me up..you worked so hard for me you've given me the will to do things beyond my reach..im longing for someone like you and now the day has come that my life will never be the same i thank you for that...coz everytime my eyes open their's the grace that i love dearly..no one can seperate us,my love for you is ever so true...all im asking is be with me hold my hand dont ever let go.....i never had so much love in my whole life...ur the every reason im doing this...remmber that i love you so much no matter what....understand our short comings face challenges with me everythings gonna be aight!...i love you so much my dear wife u mean the world and life to me..im proud to be your husband....for this I THANK YOU....I L;OVE YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART

P.S.
advance happy monthsary i love you my dear


hugz i just want to ask a favor hold on to me dont ever let go..you know how much i love you pls.take care of me and love me til your last breathe..can you say yes to that????i love you thanks for the patience!!


sympwe mahirap din po kasi un para sken,kung ako n lng ssktan nla ako n lng wla k nmn kslanan eh..hndi n nka plano ang buhay ko FIX n ako n ikaw makakasamo ko hbang buhay...this is my choice and it always be this way no matter what...khit cno p maging hadlang ikaw p rin mmhalin ko wla ng iba...
hi my wife...ang mahal n mhal ko s lhat..i know ur grumpy hihihiihihih juz wanna say i love you very much..and thanks for giving me a smile each and everyday


i know im not perfect,i know im dumb but that doesnt mean na i dont care for you..hope u dont have the impression that your not MAHALAGA to me.ikw buhay ko hugz...and it kills me kung mron ako mga bgay n hndi ko kya ibgay.pagpacenxiahan mo n ako,alam ko msma loob mo sorry

bakit ngayon lang ba ako mhalaga syo hihihihihihih,i love my wife more than she'll ever know,im always saying how good my life is because your here...mahal ikaw na lang ang mamahalin ko wla na iba.juzz wanna say that i live you dearly your the reason why im here and doing things that make you proud love you so much


tnx for giving me time,understanding my flaws.sometimes im a lil bit too much,thats how i love you,i know you think of me as mataray e2 po kasi ako eh sana u dont get tired of me.mhal ikaw n ang mkksma ko s hbang buhay wla ng iba.pwde p b ako humiling ng iba eh nndyan ka na.favor mhal ako n lng mmhalin mo ha.....im asking you a question??will you marry me im serious ha will you stay with me?

last night im saying my deepest apologies im sorry if im so damn mahigpit im sorry its just that im protecting with my life and im sorry i know i have my short comings.....and thats not what im good at handling those damn things....just want to say im not living you for whatever reasons in the world coz all in all the most important decision is you no one or nothing can push me to leave you.....and for me sana ikaw din,d kita iiwan dhil lng s kung ano man,im gonna understand,adjust and give whatever it takes for this relationship,what im asking you is dont leave me in hell please im begging you,the tought of leaving is not in my mind.....im hoping for it,dont give up dont let go.....i love you so much

thats why im here mahal kong asawa im alwys here 2 guide you each every step of the way,you prove enough love that im not asking for more,i just want you to learn things from me,just try to listen and accept all the feelings and emotions,coz thats what im doing,your the greatest and the most wonderful girlfriend i have,im not saying this because your my present but i know and god knows for a fact how wonderful you are,there will be ups and downs thats how lifes go,but we can overpower it by our love and devotion to each other.no matter what happens the one person that i will try to keep is you and only you.i loved you through whatever it may be and proud that i loved you,no one can ask me to forget my love.coz its the only thing that i truly proud of.hugz u mean so much to me dont say things na i dont love you,i've changed.coz the last thing im gonna do is hurt you,my love for you is too deep that i cant imagine how to get off thats why im gonna do everything for you to stay and not give up.please dont give up dont let go.its the only thing we have our bond to each other that we'll love each other no matter what every step of the way,i enjoy doing things with you there is not a single time that i didnt enjoy,just looking at you makes me happy.i have many problems i know but despite all of that,there's a portion of me that is proud to say how much i love you,whatever i do my feelings is just for you i dont doubt what feelings you have for me coz i know that love is only feelings that you have.my dedication for you is strong,just take time to understand our feelings,coz its gonna be fine when we understand everything.hugz can i say that i wont leave by your side,i wont change,i dont change sometimes grumpiness takes over,but thats just it,i hope you see how my love for you is so true,dont doubt the feelings that we have,dont make jokes that youll leave coz it hurts me,i know you just want to make me mad but try to not push to the extent but im not getting mad just tampo lang,i know your young let us handle this relationship lets talk take off the pride coz when someone's mad the both of us will.its been a long letter hope you understand everything if not ask me or try to get some dictionary so you can understand every words....my wife i love you so much you mean the world to me,my love for you can not be measured by things or things I JUST LOVE YOU from here to there.

your my princess thats why i love you so dearly......
Thanks for giving me a wonderful life

The day you were born, the whole world was blessed
These thoughts in my mind to you I must confess

The time has come for me to express my true feelings

You are the center of my thoughts and the essence of my being


What you have brought me I never thought I could procure

The gift of comfort, with you I am secure
For you have lifted me up from a life filled with sorrow
And made me realize there is always a better tomorrow
It amazes me how someone can make me feel this way
I love you more and more with each passing day
You brighten my days and lift my spirits
I have felt this for so long and now want you to hear it

So you may know the place you hold in my heart
You are always with me even when we're apart
I truly believe what we have is meant to be
Just open your heart and soon you shall see

What I am willing to do to keep a smile on your face
Just know that I'm here and will be always


its been a wonderful journey.problems comes and goes.......but the only thing is right is that i love you........i know your confused its your decision to change your life changes would make or break you.......the only change in my life is loving you and im enjoying every part of it.....i have no regrets bring on the problems im gonna accept it with a big smile on my face coz i know there are a reason to solve this challnges and the reason is my love for you will be endless....love you so much

every word...i treasured it...Thanks for loving me...Happy 10th monthry....

No comments: