Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Without YOu...(MY POLAR BEAR)

Its been 4 nights 10hrs and ten minutes wen he left, God its been like years since i last saw him... Honestly I hate myself coz im oweiz giving him a hard time...I know ive been so unfair to him lately..like he said I olweiz got pissed of for nothing... not EVRYTIME HONEY!!! u oweiz doing things that really pissd me of! u must admit dat!!!..hahahha,,,here iam again..hahahah... Joking aside... I'm really sorry for everything dat had happen last week,,, I should spent time with you laughing and cuddling u instead of shouting and be mad at you... well u know y HON... I just can't accept d situation that u have to GO to manila 4 1 week...GOD this is the first time dat ull be away frm me! coz uve been my every day routine.. and it really sucks!!!! that u have to be gone that long...

Last Nyt... I have a lot of questions in mind... i don't wanna go on to details... I just realize 1 thing..I realize That I can't live without him... I'm asking GOd y does he oweiz test my love for Him... Y does he have to hurt me everytime just to prove my love for that person,,, I;m asking him..if His not the ONE for me..then give me the sign and the strength to leave him.. But I end up... Crying because I know in my heart that from the start I'm oweiz prayng that He will be mine forever.. That he wud be my LAST... well I'm still Praying...

TOm... or on SAturday,,, he will be back...my test is finally over...i have my POLAR BEAR AGAIN... Be ready HON... ur ms. PIGGY will KILL you,,,hihih,,,,u miss me pla huh? hihihi...don't worry i wont shout at u again... wen Im mad...I will just have to "KILITI U in ur hita...DEN... u will beg me stop..whahahhahah!!" I miss YOU hon... REALLY... BE a gud boi...its ur last night there...and tom... ull be with me again....I love you my POLAR BEAR... come back... and we'll have more cuddling... fighting and arguments to come...hahhaha! ur not excited i know..hihihi! well deal with it... that's the consquence u have to face.. BECAUSE ... U LOVE ME.... and I LOVE YOU MORE,,, C u soon HON.... i really MISS you!

MS. PIGGY

1 comment:

D.L. Verzosa said...

wow... how sweet.... My polar bear, pareho talaga tau ng likes ms. grace... I love polar bear, fave animal ko kaya un... ang sweet niong dalawa... nilalanggam na kau sa kasweetan nio... hehehe:)i'm also praying dat he will be ur last... ur only love....